Incorporating all of the Senses into your Baby’s Sleep Routine with the Baby Loves Sleep Co Aroma Snooze.
Bedtime and nap time can certainly be stressful if you don’t have a solid routine in place for your little ones to become accustomed to. Children thrive off of routine, and having a sleep routine in place can make life a lot easier for you – and for your child. They are also quickly able to recognize patterns and understand what is the start and end of getting ready to go to sleep; which is important for them to have an overall calming experience. You may have already known this about children with routines, but did you know that the more senses you can incorporate into their routines, the quicker and more adaptable they become?
One of my favourite accessories for our nighttime routine is the AROMA SNOOZE Sleep Aid by Baby Loves Sleep Co. This machine is the World’s most advanced sleep-aid for children and I’ll share with you why! I love this machine for many reasons, but first and foremost, it eliminates the need to have a separate machine for each of the following purposes; talk about a parenting win! The fewer cords, the better.
It serves as:⠀
- Air purifier and Ionizer: The ultrasonic oil diffuser releases negative ions through the water vibration which produces electrostatic reactions with dust and impurities floating in the air; purifying the air, removing allergens, stale air, and odours.
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist Diffuser/ Vaporizer: Retains the properties of essential oils dispersed in the air and allowing them to remain in their purest form making them easily absorbed through the skin and breathing.
- Humidifier: The ultrasonic waves create a balance of air humidity that helps combat the drying effects of heating and air-conditioning.
- Multicolour LED nightlight: including Red/Orange light, scientifically known to promote the production of melatonin, the sleepy hormone.
- Sounds: including white noise, pink noise (known to slow down brain waves, allowing for a deeper and longer sleep), and a voice recording option.
The diffuser functionality is especially helpful for triggering the sense of smell. It’s important to note that although I don’t believe that diffusing essential oils will necessarily have magical sleepy powers in and of itself for your child, it is absolutely true that children can be triggered by associating a certain smell with sleep. The power of routine is invaluable for children. And the more senses you can include in your child’s bedtime routine, the better. This is a great option for your child at any age – if you’re looking to amplify your child’s sleep routine, incorporating this machine is a great place to start! Baby Loves Sleep Co. also has several other sleep accessories to help your child learn to love bedtime, truly a dream!
DISCOUNT CODE: PASHIONATE15